Other ARTSwego Graduate Assistant for Graphic Design & Marketing
2018-2019 Academic Year
The Graduate Assistant for Graphic Design & Marketing will work within the office of ARTSwego and is responsible for assisting with creative development, production of graphic material and digital marketing initiatives.
Working with ARTSwego staff, the Graduate Assistant Graphic Design & Marketing will create and maintain a variety of materials for ARTSwego and SCMA arts events, including but not limited to brochures, postcards, invitations, flyers, posters, advertisements, and additional materials for both print and online use. This position will also work to maintain and enhance the ARTSwego brand and will support social media, digital, and print and marketing efforts. Preference will be given to students studying in the Graphic Design and Digital Media, M.A. program.
- Graphic design experience or relevant college level coursework
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Familiarity with marketing and publicity
- Willing to take the initiative and contribute suggestions and ideas
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
Compensation for the 2018-19 academic year includes $4,500 toward tuition and/or stipend.