Filled Center for Excellence in Learning and Teaching graduate assistant
This position provides experience in social media and publicity, video recording and editing, event planning, and web page management.
- assisting in the recording and editing of workshop videos,
- maintaining workshop attendance records, and
- updating and expanding the CELT website, and
- assisting in the planning and management of several professional development workshop series.
Desired skills and experiences:
- familiarity with Google apps
- a willingness to learn basic video editing skills, and
- a willingness to learn website management using Drupal.
This is a G10 position and requires 12 hours work per week.
If you have any questions or would like more information about this position please contact John Kane, CELT Director, at email@example.com
Job code 250/10