Filled Graduate Assistant for Student Involvement
The Graduate Assistant will be an active team member and is expected to provide input toward the work of Student Involvement including evaluation of those programs and services provided to the campus community. The Graduate Assistant reports directly to the Director of Student Involvement and/or the Student Involvement Coordinator and will be responsible for the following:
- Assist with the daily operations of The Point along with supporting the student organization program.
- Provide a lead role in training and assisting students in using Laker Life for their organizations and personal involvement.
- Assist in coordination and implementation of the Student Involvement Fair, ALANA, the Student Involvement Awards, along with other programs coordinated by the Department of Campus Life when assigned.
- Serve as a resource and guide for student organization members and advisors on the policies and procedures of The Point, Laker Life, Campus Life and other information pertinent to student organizations.
- Assist in the maintenance and administration of the Student Involvement web page and Laker Life along with managing other social media accounts for Student Involvement.
- Produce statistics and gather assessment data on various topics as assigned.
- Assist in the program support of Greek Council (FSC) programs when assigned.
- Other appropriate duties as assigned by supervisor(s).
To learn more about the GA for Student Involvement opening and/or to apply
please email a cover letter, resume and contact information for three references
Director of Student Involvement
Job 213 / 20