Filled Graduate Assistant-Professional Development School
NOW RECRUITING for Graduate Assistant Position with
Professional Development School (PDS) Partnerships
- The 10-hour per week position for Spring semester 2020 includes partial tuition reimbursement of $1,359.00 per semester & stipend of $750 per semester (contingent on Budget approval).
- The graduate assistant will:
- Support college faculty and pre-teacher professional development by assisting in communication and materials preparation as directed;
- Maintain Professional Development Schools website;
- Support PDS Liaison meetings and education initiatives by attending and taking clear, organized minutes;
- Support faculty in strengthening school partnerships by creating, organizing and copying materials as requested;
- Communicating professionally with various college and/or school personnel
These activities provide a continuation of support for the teacher preparation program in the Department of Curriculum & Instruction.
Information about the SUNY Oswego School of Education’s PDS initiative is available on the website at https://www.oswego.edu/education/professional-development-schools
Please email your letter of application and resume to Barbara Beyerbach at Barbara.Beyerbach@oswego.edu by November 13, 2019 if you are interested in the position.