Filled Office Support – School of Business Department (GA 20)
Provide administrative and research support for the department and the School of Business. Activities include telephone and visitor support, documentation preparation, event assistance, creating communication materials, collecting data, developing research documentation.
- Can identify the process required to work with outside vendors.
- Is able to communicate verbally and in writing with internal and external
stakeholders in a professional and timely manner.
- Ability to identify the process required to plan and execute events that
are professional and multi dimensional.
- Have an understanding of the customer service activities that
impact department performance
- Understand and apply research methodology and data collection techniques.
Able to develop data presentation materials.