GA 20 Office Support – School of Business Department
Office Support – School of Business Department (GA 20) – Jan. 27, 2020 – May 15, 2020
JOB CODE 109/GA20 Spring 2020
Provide administrative and research support for the offices in the School of Business. Activities include telephone and visitor support, document preparation, event assistance, creating communication materials, collecting data, developing research documentation, take meeting minutes.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Team player
- Dependable and responsible
- Pay attention to detail and have the ability to stay on task
- Can identify the process required to work with outside vendors
- Is able to communicate verbally and in writing with internal and external stakeholders in a professional and timely manner.
- Ability to identify the process required to plan and execute events that are professional and multi-dimensional
- Have an understanding of the customer service activities that impact department performance
- Understand and apply research methodology and data collection techniques.
- Able to develop data presentation materials
How to Apply
Please send resume and cover letter to Susan.email@example.com
Job Code 109 GA20 Spring 2020