A Graduate Assistantship is available with the TOC-TRUST grant funded program in the School of Education. This position requires 20 hours per week and provides a stipend and tuition scholarship.
- Positive, enthusiastic attitude
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office including Word and Excel, Google Docs, and other software and social media programs
- Assist with recruitment, data collection and upkeep of data for reporting purposes
- Assist with research and data collection (school related, diversity, community, etc.)
- Assist with creation of project website
- Monitor social media accounts
- Assist with communicating with partners regarding visits, service learning projects, professional development, etc.
- Assist with other duties/special projects as needed
*Position pending final budget approval.